Barrow Raiders continue to grow off the pitch with their ever-expanding Community delivery programmes, the addition of the Barrow Raiders Ladies team, Furness Raiders and prime advertising space on the perimeter of the ground.
As a result, we have a vacancy in the commercial department with the number of our commercial products and partners growing at a similar rate to the club.
• Part of team responsible for meeting budgeted sales targets as set by the Board of Directors
• Responsible for the sale and coordination of all match day related sponsorships
• Responsible for the sale and coordination of all player sponsorships and matchday hospitality packages
• Responsible for the sale and coordination of all website and matchday programme advertising
• Responsible for the sale of internal and external advertising boards
• Responsible for maintaining good relations with all the Club’s commercial partners and sponsors
• Responsible for the sale of community sponsorship packages
• To organize and assist in the sale of events
• Developing new business and new commercial opportunities
• To help to create and implement crowd growth strategies
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a commercial role is highly advantageous
• Previous sales experience is essential
• A natural rapport builder at all levels
• A passion for working in the sports industry
• Self-motivated; driven to meet and exceed given targets
• Valid full UK driver’s license would be an advantage
Includes basic salary and commission structure.
To apply, please send CV plus a covering letter including why you would be the suitable candidate for the role, your previous experience and salary expectations to Karen Heighton (club secretary) at email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 4th May 2021.
Barrow RLFC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.